Cran-Apple Cinnamon Loaf
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 8 slices
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 package Krusteaz Cranberry Orange Supreme Muffin Mix
- 1 small apple
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 8x4-inch Loaf Pan. Stir together water, oil, cinnamon, eggs and muffin mix until blended. Gently stir undrained cranberries from the mix into batter.
- Spread batter into lightly greased loaf pan. Top with sliced apples, sprinkle with sugar and additional cinnamon to taste.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; gently loosen loaf from pan.
- Cut into 1 inch slices. Store cooled bread in airtight container.
Dad With A Pan
Dad With A Pan, written by Derek Campanile, is a food blog that encourages families to cook together and to spend more time at the table enjoying meals together. Derek’s blog posts consist of easy recipes, ways to spend quality time together in the kitchen, how to get children interested in cooking, and other cooking tips and tricks. Derek is an IT Professional by day, and a home cook for the family by night. He loves cooking for others and always seeks opportunities where we can create a meal that can be enjoyed by anyone. The best compliment to him is seeing a clean plate. It’s been a long-time personal goal of Derek’s to share his recipes with others, and since becoming a father, he has pushed himself to build a blog to help dads and families to cook more at home. You can check out his blog at www.dadwithapan.com, and follow him on Instagram at @dadwithapan.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas