Hot Chocolate Marshmallow Cookie Cups
Jan 17, 2018
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 21 minutes
- 1 package Krusteaz Butter Vanilla Sugar Cookie Mix
- ½ Tbsp cocoa
- 2 Tbsp flour
- ¼ cup hot chocolate mix (any flavor!)
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 12 large marshmallows, halved
- Grease a mini muffin pan and preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix cookie mix with the cocoa, flour and hot chocolate mix. Add butter and egg and continue to mix until dough forms.
- Scoop the dough into the prepared muffin pan using a tablespoon-sized cookie scoop. Bake 9 minutes, remove pan from oven.
- Gently press a marshmallow half into each of the cookie cups. Return pan to oven for 2 more minutes. Cool thoroughly and then remove from pan and serve.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas