Easter Pizza Cookie
Mar 8, 2018
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30-38 minutes
- 1 package Krusteaz Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ sticks butter, softened
- ½ cup pastel-colored chocolate candy
- ½ gallon ice cream
- 8 mini creme eggs
- 2 creme eggs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Stir together cookie mix, egg and butter until dough forms, hand kneading if necessary. Optional: Chill for 15 minutes for easier handling.
- Spoon ½ to ¾ cup of cookie dough into 4 greased 6” cast iron skillets, pressing dough down evenly so dough is ½” thick across entire skillet. Top with pastel-colored chocolate candy.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until outer edge of cookie is golden brown, and the inside is still a little soft. Set aside and let cool for 10 minutes.
- While the cookies are baking, place ice cream and mini creme eggs into a mixing bowl. With 2 spoons, chop up the mini eggs so that they’re broken down into smaller pieces, then thoroughly mix into ice cream. Cover and place back into the freezer.
- When ready to serve, scoop ice cream on top of cookie in the skillet.
- Optional: break open a regular-sized creme egg and place half onto each pizza cookie.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas