Snow Day Cookies
Jan 17, 2018
Let the kids help make and decorate these deliciously soft and buttery cookies topped with “snow”.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15-17 minutes
Servings: 18-21 cookies
- 1 package Krusteaz Butter Vanilla Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- Blue and white sprinkles
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Heat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, mix together cookie mix, butter, egg, cornstarch and cream cheese until well blended, hand kneading if necessary.
- Scoop dough in rounded tablespoons and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Top with blue and white sprinkles
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until set and light golden brown around edges. Cool completely.
- Sift powdered sugar over the top of the cookies to resemble snow. Store cookies in airtight container.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas