Go Whole On The Grains
Your morning breakfast just got a lot more balanced.
Start with: 3/4 Cup Milk, 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil, 2 Eggs.
Just three easy steps
- // Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease or line muffin pan with paper baking cups.
- // Stir together milk, oil, eggs and muffin mix until moistened. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full. For loaf, spread batter into prepared loaf pan.
- // Bake as directed or until light golden brown around edges. Cool 5 minutes; gently loosen and remove from pan. Store cooled muffins in tightly covered container.
High Altitude (over 5,000 feet): Prepare as directed, adding 1 tablespoon flour and an additional 1 tablespoon milk.
|12 Standard Muffins||400°F||11-14 Minutes|
|24 Mini Muffins||400°F||9-12 Minutes|
|9x5x3-inch Loaf Pan||350°F||39-43 Minutes|
Serving Size: 1/4 cup mix (36g) (amount for 1 muffin)
Servings Per Container: about 12
|Amount Per Serving||Mix||As Prepared*|
|Calories from Fat||10||60|
|% Daily Value***|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calories needs:
|Total Fat||less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||less than||20g||25g|
|Calories per gram:||Fat: 9||Carbohydrate: 4||Protein: 4|
Organic whole wheat flour, organic sugar. Contains 2% or less of the following: organic oat bran powder, organic soybean oil, organic cocoa (processed with alkali), sea salt, baking soda, xanthan gum, organic natural flavor (organic molasses, organic natural flavor, natural flavor), organic guar gum, organic natural flavor (contains milk), monocalcium phosphate (leavening), dicalcium phosphate (leavening), sodium acidpyrophosphate(leavening).
CONTAINS: Wheat and milk.
May contain eggs, soy and tree nuts.
Refer to the package for the most current ingredient information.
LET'S GET BAKIN'
Because making it is half the fun, right?
Stir things up with our favorite mix-ins & recipes.
Add 1 tsp cinnamon, cardamom, finely grated citrus peel, or vanilla.
Add ¾ cup berries, chopped apple or pear, peaches, raisins or dried cranberries.
Add ½ cup chopped pecans, walnuts or almonds.
Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Prep 10 min Total Time 30 min Servings 8
1 package Krusteaz Organic Whole Grain Muffin Mix
1 chopped apple
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
- //Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease Bundt pan.
- //In a medium bowl, stir together milk, oil, eggs and muffin mix until moistened. Stir in chopped apple and cinnamon.
- //Bake in lightly greased Bundt pan for 20-22 minutes.
So many boxes, so little time
Get adventurous with some of our other delicious mixes.