Cheese Petit Pains
Prep 25 min
Total Time 3 hrs
1 package Krusteaz Sourdough Bread Mix
1 packet yeast, enclosed
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- // Prepare bread dough recipe as directed on package adding water*, yeast, and cheese.
- // Follow package directions letting dough rise as directed. Punch dough down and divide into 12 equal pieces. Shape into balls.
- // Place in lightly greased muffin pan. Cover with cloth and let rise in a warm, draft-free place 45 minutes or until double in size. Using scissors, cut top of each roll twice to make a criss-cross.
- // Preheat oven to 400°F. Bake 10-15 minutes.
- // * Excess water will make recipes unsuccessful and or more difficult to make.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas